Hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SkipperJohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am new here. Found this site by googling for info on my sealife cameras. I was impressed to see that a sealife rep posts here. While I don't yet scuba, I do a lot of snorkeling. In my younger years I could reach depths of 35 feet, but that was along time ago. Anyway, I love underwater photography and dive Aruba every year. Having just received my DC800 for fathers day I am anxious to try it out in August.
(I also enjoy the waterproof features of my cameras on my boat as I am an avid fisherman in the North East US)
When I retire, not too long off, I do intend to get my certification-something else I can get obsessed with.

Hi Skipper John!

Welcome to SB!

If you already like snorkeling, you will love scuba diving! The DC800 Camera System is awesome! Mine is on the way! I worked with a student a few weeks ago, while she was testing her new camera - and let me tell you, you will get great photos with it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom