Hello everybody! Anyone here like diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi David D,
Been reading your posts and thought it was time to say,"Hi".
So hello from the home of Michael Jordan, Oprah, and Al Capone. Yep Chicago here.
Tell us some of the places you've dove. I also enjoyed your web site. And I also have a passion for sharks. Been on three shark dives and I'm hooked!
:sunny:

This really is the friendliest forum I've found! You people are just so nice!

As for where I've been Natasha, its mostly on my web site, but in summary...

I learnt at University in Wales, dived coastal and inland sites, and made a few trips up to Scotland.

I spent three months diving with the Australian Institute on Marine Science in Townsville Australia during a gap year. During this period I made one trip out as far as Osprey Reef in the Coral Sea.

After Graduating I joined a diving expedition to Belize as Science officer for another three months.

Since then I have only dived on vaccation. I visited Egypt on numerous occasions, Hurghada twice, Sharm El Sheik once, Marsa Alam once and Liveaboards in the north and south.

Also Ari Atoll in the Maldives, Palau, Yap and Truk.

This year I'm looking at maybe PNG, and next year Great White Sharks off south Australia (which I've wanted to do for ages)!

Glad you enjoyed the web site, there's still lots I want to do with it once I finish my "Where to Dive When" section. Would love to do a shark page, but there are just so many out there already!:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom