Hello everyone,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim14

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, new to message boards, and to diving. My wife and I have been diving since August. We were out at Lauderdale by the Sea and when we were walking out my wife lost her balance in the wave and grabbed by wrist and broke the lanyard for my camera. It was on March 9th; it was a Sea Life Micro 3.0. If anyone comes across it, please can you let me know. We love diving and are averaging about 2 shore dives and 1 boat dive a month, cannot get enough of it.

Welcome to SB, Tim! I only tried LBTS once, and I didn't have the best experience. But those who are familiar with it seem to find its charms. That's great that it's local enough for you to shore dive often. I hope your camera is found.

Welcome to SB, Tim! I only tried LBTS once, and I didn't have the best experience. But those who are familiar with it seem to find its charms. That's great that it's local enough for you to shore dive often. I hope your camera is found.
Thank you, I look forward to many more posts. BUT good ones!

Welcome to SB. Sorry to hear about your camera. One 'day late and a dollar short' security measure you could try for the future is to make the 1st shot on the camera, which you leave on the media card, a photo of a paper with your name, address and e-mail address and phone number, noting you are the owner. That way if anyone finds it and wishes to return it, they know where to look. I don't recall who suggested this in the past; wasn't my idea.

Richard.

Hello, new to message boards, and to diving. My wife and I have been diving since August. We were out at Lauderdale by the Sea and when we were walking out my wife lost her balance in the wave and grabbed by wrist and broke the lanyard for my camera. It was on March 9th; it was a Sea Life Micro 3.0. If anyone comes across it, please can you let me know. We love diving and are averaging about 2 shore dives and 1 boat dive a month, cannot get enough of it.
Sorry to hear that. I dove there the other day, didn't see it. Will let you know if I find it. Also let me know if you'd like to shore dive sometime

Back
Top Bottom