hello from Atlanta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darkH20diver:
Im new to the board and will enjoy networking with other fossil/artifact collectors from the southeast. Andy

Hey! Glad to meet you! Do you dive in the local area? I am more of a warmer water diver so local dives right now are out, but do you ever quarry dive in the spring, summer or fall? What LDS do you use?

Laurel

Hello, Im in Cartersville. We have a great little dive shop up here and you ought to shop with them before you buy anything major. Called Southern Swim and Scuba. website is www.divingdelivered.com Im not a owner....just a happy customer. We dive in Allatoona, Lanier, Carters, quarries and like going to Charleston to dive for fossils. They enjoy Florida cave diving but Im not into that yet. Im volunteering at the Atlanta aquarium every other Thusday in water quality.(not diving)

I live in Cartersville too. What a coincidence. The LDS I use is in Alpharetta, they have a pool where you can try out gear and they do a lot of really great trips. I am hoping to start volunteering at the aquarium in the Spring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom