Hello from Brad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bradlifestyle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
New to diving and all the way in it. Some personal writing projects and diving led me to Micronesia, I went from zero dives to two a day. Diving fit into my life in a really positive way recently and its been good times, cool people and places since. I'm Brad, originally from Southern California and currently packing up from Baja and going full time in Micronesia. I learned to dive in kelp forests and now it's corral reefs. Once in a while I don't mind shooting a fish underwater.

I look forward to mixing it up a little with SB.com.

Welcome and have fun! I look forward to reading your reports and oogling your pics. Don't hold back!

Welcome to the ScubaBoard!!! Live life large and scattered around the world!!!

New to diving and all the way in it. Some personal writing projects and diving led me to Micronesia, I went from zero dives to two a day. Diving fit into my life in a really positive way recently and its been good times, cool people and places since. I'm Brad, originally from Southern California and currently packing up from Baja and going full time in Micronesia. I learned to dive in kelp forests and now it's corral reefs. Once in a while I don't mind shooting a fish underwater.

I look forward to mixing it up a little with SB.com.
MikeVeitch is a member here who used to live and work in Yap, if you need to know where the hotspots are. :wink:

Welcome and have fun! I look forward to reading your reports and oogling your pics. Don't hold back!
Is oogling a blend of Googling and ogling? I like it Pete. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom