Hello from Canada/Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EvilOtter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

My partner and I live in Quebec, Canada and own a vacation property in Roatán, Honduras. We got back into diving about a year and a half ago and hold Advanced Open Water certifications with PADI. We have three kids, one of whom just earned her Junior Open Water certification this past summer. Our property in Roatán is our second home and we aim to travel there 2-3 times per year. We have many local friends on the island and generally dive with Barefoot Divers and Anthony's Key Resort.

I have been slowly building up my underwater videography skills as I continue to improve my abilities as a diver. To date, I have been using a GoPro Hero 3+ with LCD BacPac, Backscatter Flip 4 filters and a pair of Gobe 700 lights. I am editing 1080p60 footage in Adobe Premiere Elements 14. I have posted a few of my videos on my YouTube channel: Evil Otter Please feel free to visit and comment. Your constructive criticism is very welcome!

I have been lurking on ScubaBoard for the better part of a year and have used it to research diving equipment, camera gear, video and editing techniques and to research potential dive locations. I decided that it was finally time to join the conversation> I look forward to being part of this excellent community.

Thanks,

EvilOtter

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida USA....... a family that dives together stays together....

Hi to you both! And, thank you for the nice comment, Bree. We have had a lot of fun shooting and editing our family scuba adventures. Also, watching our videos on a cold and rainy fall day helps us to look forward to our next visit. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom