Hello from Cartagena Colombia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guillermo Londoño

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello to all divers around the world in @ScubaBoard I'm so glad to joined this group and meet another amazing people; currently I live at Cartagena - Colombia
Well after this brief introduction I wish you a happy bubbles

Welcome. Visited your city on a cruise ship stop many years ago; did an excursion to the Rosario Islands, and then an unofficial car tour of the city itself (which as I recall had an old headquarters for the Inquisition, so it's got history!).

Richard.

Hello to all divers around the world in @ScubaBoard I'm so glad to joined this group and meet another amazing people; currently I live at Cartagena - Colombia
Well after this brief introduction I wish you a happy bubbles
Tell us about the diving there. I just checked Google maps and there's a bunch of shops on the coast which is usually an indicator or decent diving. All I currently know of Cartagena comes from seeing Romancing the Stone when I was in high school :)

Greetings. And you have my favorite roller coaster as well. What? My favorite roller coaster growing up was sold and shipped to Cartagena. Montaña Rusa at Parque del Café. The strange stuff you find on the internet.

Hola, just got back last month from visiting Medellin & you city. Walking the old city is beautiful.

Greetings from Nova Scotia, Canada. I was down your way years ago doing a week in Portobelo, Panama. Any good shore diving near you. Nice shells?

Welcome. Visited your city on a cruise ship stop many years ago; did an excursion to the Rosario Islands, and then an unofficial car tour of the city itself (which as I recall had an old headquarters for the Inquisition, so it's got history!).

Richard.
Indeed! Cartagena it's listed as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, according to statistics and agencies

Hola, mi amigo! I'm from Barranquilla, but currently live in Suwannee County in North Central Florida!

Tell us about the diving there. I just checked Google maps and there's a bunch of shops on the coast which is usually an indicator or decent diving. All I currently know of Cartagena comes from seeing Romancing the Stone when I was in high school :)
Well the diving warm water, you know, it's Caribbean, coral walls and a lot of marine life on the Rosario Islands also Cabo San Bernando

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom