Hello from Charleston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quikster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, New Diver from Charleston, SC. I have several friends that have been diving for a while and they finally talked me into getting certified so I'm going through that process now. Hopefully I'll get everything completed here in the next couple of months and then I can do a dive on a cruise I'm going on in September.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I did my 1st ocean dives on our honeymoon cruise many years ago; it's a popular way to try out some places, or maybe get in a couple of dives at a location you might never go on a dedicated dive trip.

Richard.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I did my 1st ocean dives on our honeymoon cruise many years ago; it's a popular way to try out some places, or maybe get in a couple of dives at a location you might never go on a dedicated dive trip.

Richard.
yeah wasn't originally planning on it, but decided to get certified and figure might as well see if there is any interesting scuba excursions I can do since I'll be there.

Welcome to SB! You live on the coast of the carolinas, there's good diving all over the place for you to do locally as well! I did my first dives in Aruba and St Thomas, and since then with the exception of maybe 10 total florida dives and a few other random ones almost all of my dives have been in the Carolinas.

Welcome to SB! You live on the coast of the carolinas, there's good diving all over the place for you to do locally as well! I did my first dives in Aruba and St Thomas, and since then with the exception of maybe 10 total florida dives and a few other random ones almost all of my dives have been in the Carolinas.
looking forward to getting out there and seeing it. I enjoy kayaking so now I'll get to see more what's below the surface.

Back
Top Bottom