Hello from Cleveland, Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome from Toledo! (Look to your west, I'm waving). I do a lot of wreck diving around the Great Lakes. Don't sell local diving short. The Great Lakes are home to some of the best wreck dives in the world. Where else can you find wooden shipwrecks over 100 years old preserved on the bottom just like the day they went down?

I'm planning on diving at whitestar quarry this Sunday 9/21/08 if anyone is interested. I still need a dive buddy. Planning on 3 dives starting around 10:30ish. They have grills for cooking for lunch. Trying to get some local divers I know to go but so far they are all busy. Anyone interested?

Carl

It must of been a "trip" to dive Bikini as a new diver.

It was awesome, but I spent at least half my time worrying and trying not to muck up the water for everyone else. They told me I did good though! :cool2:

I'm planning on diving at whitestar quarry this Sunday 9/21/08 if anyone is interested. I still need a dive buddy. Planning on 3 dives starting around 10:30ish. They have grills for cooking for lunch. Trying to get some local divers I know to go but so far they are all busy. Anyone interested?

I would love to, but I have to fly on Sunday! :shakehead:

Any of you folks want to dive Gilboa Wednesday 9/24? It'll be the first time in the water for me since the spring. I need a little practice.

I'll be out there on Sunday (9/21)...Hope you have a good dive... If you ever want to dive on a weekend at gilboa or white star, let me know.
Carl

I wish I had time this weekend for diving. I may drop by the quarry on Saturday or Sunday. Where at Gilboa might I find you?

Not sure...It will be my first time there....I'm going out with two other guys with a lot more experience than me, so I'm just following them...You should come out to the meet and greet at gilboa in Oct., Sounds like it's a good time.

Not sure...It will be my first time there....I'm going out with two other guys with a lot more experience than me, so I'm just following them...You should come out to the meet and greet at gilboa in Oct., Sounds like it's a good time.

Can't make it on that date. Promised the kids a weekend at Cedar Point... so that's what I'll be doing.

Welcome to the board! You should join us at Meet-n-Greet if you're in the area, it's a GREAT way to meet new dive buddies!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom