Hello From Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive_Girl PNW:
Welcome to SB John! I have family in Colorado who are divers and one of my first divemasters is now an instructor there too! I think Colorado has it all! Great scenery and divers! :D

Thanks Dive_Girl,

If Colorado just had an ocean like Oregon it would be terrific. I am starting an extended range diving program at the dive shop I work at which includes dry suit / cold water diving. I may be looking for advise on locations from California to Vancouver in the next few months. Do you do any cold water diving up there in Oregon?

John,

Glad you heard about us. Hope you like it here...

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hey John my name is John too and I used to live in Denver. In fact, I went to Cherry Creek High School for a year before moving to Carbondale. Anyway, if you are ever in San Diego, PM me and we'll go for a dive!

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom