Hello From Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow thanks for the awesome welcome guys!

I live in Homosassa Florida. It is about 60-70 miles north of St.Petersburg. Just north of Weeki Wachee Springs. Awesome area to live if you are a diver! There are tons of fresh water springs and rivers to dive.

I am a retired Army Combat Medic, so I have a lot of free time to take advantage of diving.

I am a member of a small dive team. We dive the springs together and also dive any wrecks we can find. Mostly Civil War era, because we live on the Gulf Of Mexico side of Florida. We have underwater metal detectors and often find small treasures that we post pics of. Haven't found the mother load yet! LOL!

I love sharing pics and stories with fellow divers. My theory is if I can't dive all of the spots at least I can live it through your experiences, pics, and stories!

I am very happy that I found this forum. You seem like a great bunch of guys and gals! I will definately be here daily and contribute any way I can!

Some people are so lucky

Back
Top Bottom