hello from japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yoroshiku...you have some wonderful photos.

I split you message into this new thread. The thread you responded to was over 2 years old and obsolete.

Welcome to the board 100

Another new diver in Japan - cool!

Dee - Yoroshiku is a word used when introducing yourself or to convey one's best wishes! Sorry made me laugh :D

Dear Jonathon and Yoroshiku,

I wonder if you could help me with a question on Japan and photography - is there an active second hand U/W photography gear market in Japan? If so any access to it through the net or would I have to fly over.

I ask because it seems that Japan seems to have a very active manufacturing and sales industry regards UW photography and waht seems to be a massive amount of uw photgraphers (i.e. looking at uw photo books in Japanese and Marine Photo mag).

Cheers!

Sugoi Yo!

Thanks for sharing the shots.

BTW What cammera were you using for these shots?

Dave

Jonathan once bubbled...
Welcome to the board 100

Another new diver in Japan - cool!

Dee - Yoroshiku is a word used when introducing yourself or to convey one's best wishes! Sorry made me laugh :D

:rofL: I thought that was her/his real name! :D :D

cmdasia once bubbled...

I wonder if you could help me with a question on Japan and photography - is there an active second hand U/W photography gear market in Japan? If so any access to it through the net or would I have to fly over.

there maybe one in Japanese but my Japanese is not up to deciphering Japanese web sites - I am better off with "Clanger"

hyaku,

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Hope you find it as fun as I do!! I live and dive in Japan. I enjoy Hayama most of the time, but like to go to Izu where the water is better for looking at things.

Missileman

Hi Hyaku,

I read what you you wrote about personal safety in the Philippines. Very well said. Security here in our country is not as bad as it seems. I work for a local newspaper and I always tell foreigners who visit this country that Mindanao is not the entire Philippines. You will hear about bombing incidents every now and then but it's mostly concentrated in the south. Even then, many are isolated incidents.

Diving here in the Philippines is great. If you've seen the TV ad promoting Philippine tourism, they're not kidding when they say that what this country has to offer is "more than the usual." And you can dive all year round. If you're considering coming here, I suggest you take the liveaboard trip to Tubbataha (March to May) in the Sulu Sea. You will love it.

Regards,
Norman/Swordfish
www.pbase.com/naquino/tubbataha
www.pbase.com/naquino2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom