Hello from middle England, UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britman

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All, after lurking and using as a resource thought I'd sign up.
I've only dived UK waters and love it, been diving three years only and now trying rebreather units, to then start travelling.
Love my gadgets, the engineer in me is very inquisitive and I'm very particular in my prep and organisation which runs into my diving, love the science behind diving too and love to know what's going with the physics of diving and gas chemistry.
Hope to learn more and meet others around the world.

Well that's wonderful Britman I wish you the best of everything

also as an example from an unqualified tinkererer and divererer

14 008 (1).JPG

I put this magnificent piece of equipment together in my laundry, designed a course for it took it and passed

Welcome to the group!

What sort of rebreather are you looking at? A "standard" unit or something like the Triton? Have you been diving CCR long or just making the crossover?

Fellow Brit from dahn sarf looking forwards to the season opening in a couple of weeks -- and not looking forwards to the weather cancelling everything. I'm on a Revo.

Back
Top Bottom