Hello from Missoui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dulldiver

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings scubaboarders, just wanted to say hi, I'm new to the board and am looking forward to getting back into diving after 16 years out.
:10:

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Fantastic! Welcome back and enjoy your Suface Intervals here at ScubaBoard. You'll find lots of great info on the board. You should probably consider a refresher after being out of he water for so long.

Dive safe!

Christian

dulldiver:
Greetings scubaboarders, just wanted to say hi, I'm new to the board and am looking forward to getting back into diving after 16 years out.
:10:

Greetings from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board! And welcome back to diving. I hope you enjoy being a member here, there are many nice and helpful scuba divers. It's a great place for divers to meet. Take care from Matt. :crafty:

Heya and welcome to the Scuba Board. This is the perfect place to hang out during a SI... Tons of great information from all different types of divers, and a great place to meet new dive buddies!

Welcome to Scuba Board, and welcome back to the world of diving! It's great to have you. Have fun looking around the forums, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Hope to see you around the board!

<33 Jess

Welcome KC!

Come check out our brand new, very own forum - Midwest Muck Divers! Drop in and say hello! Lots of Midwest dive buddies!

Hi, DullDiver.

Sixteen years away from diving? You were young the first time around, weren't you? I'll be interested to hear how you think it's changed.

Welcome back!

Bryan

Welcome back to diving :) It's a great addiction. I start getting nervous if I've been out of the water for 16 days - couldn't imagine 16 years!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom