Hello from Ohio!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xjwellsx

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone! I am a new diver and was certifed in 2021. I enjoy going to Gilboa when I can and got 4 dives there last year. Just got back from my first ocean dive in Clearwater and it was a blast.

Have you tried White Star? Nice place to dive.

Welcome. Hope you get in some more diving; there are so many places to go.

Richard.

Welcome to Scuba Board! I grew up in Middletown and Monroe, what part of SW Ohio are you from? Sounds like there are many more dive options there now than there were when I left in the ‘80’s, which is fantastic.

Erik

Welcome to Scuba Board! I grew up in Middletown and Monroe, what part of SW Ohio are you from? Sounds like there are many more dive options there now than there were when I left in the ‘80’s, which is fantastic.

Erik
I’m from the Dayton area. Yeah I always surprise people when I tell them you can dive in Ohio.

Welcome! I've done MANY a dive at Gilboa before moving south 7 years ago. If you thought Clearwater was a blast, you need to get down to Palm Beach County. It'll blow your mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom