Hello from Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MudBug

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings to all. A bit of history.

I started diving in 1987. Did my open water at Lake Tenkiller. For awhile I did competition spear fishing and was a member of the Oklahoma Council of Underwater Divers. I've dived many of the lakes in my state. I have also done some diving off of Myrtle Beach, Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta, Florida, Grand Caymon, and some places I can't remember.

When I got married my wife completed her diving school but on the day we were to go out diving as a couple we found out she was with child. The next few years my scuba diving trips were few and far between.

Well I have recently retired and want to get back into the water. My wife is no longer interested in diving so we need to visit places that have interests such as nature tours and the like so my wife will be entertained.

Could anyone recommend a resort that has good beach diving nearby? An all inclusive would be fine.

Thanks for any pearl of wisdom tossed before me.

Welcome to ScubaBoard MudBug.

Welcome! I am hoping to add Tenkiller to my dive log. Spent many a summer there as a kid.

Thanks for the greetings! I look forward to some diving soon....will probably do some local to get used to it again....seems I've added some buoyancy over the years but the lack of hair makes up for it due to streamlining.....I'm hoping anyway...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom