Hello from Raleigh NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gkuzkin

Registered
Reaction score
Been lurking in the forum for many years and have finally decided to post.

Hello to everyone. I'm a rebreather diver, mainly interested in underwater photography.

Gary

Welcome (though it sounds like you were already here!:D). Do you do mostly local or travel for your rebreather diving?

Richard.

As I noted, I've been registered for a long time, but have not focused on this site. I used to follow RebreatherWorld every day but, as we all know, that all fell apart with the Sotis downfall. I've also been really active on Wetpixel (now Waterpixel) because I have a crazy desire to spend all my money on both rebreathers, and photo gear.

I've been diving an Inspiration for nearly 20 years now. In that time I've used the unit for both local and travel diving. Local, for me, means the NC coast off Morehead City and Hatteras. I've been on most of the wrecks there. Rebreather travel includes Grand Cayman (hopefully at least twice a year), Curacao, and Truk on several occasions. Truk is another one of my "happy places" and I try to get there as often as budget allows. Besides the rebreather, I dive tech and recreational open circuit to follow along with whatever group I'm in. You could add a great many more destinations, if you include open circuit.

I'm retired now and have more time for the forums, hence the new activity.

Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom