Hello from S Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m in beautiful Boynton Beach, Florida. You?
I live a little northwest of Philadelphia and have had a townhouse in Hypoluxo for a dozen years. I dive in Boynton Beach, Jupiter, and West Palm. I have many trip reports in the Florida forum

What operators do you use?

I live in the Philadelphia area and have had a townhouse in Hypoluxo for a dozen years. I dive in Boynton Beach, Jupiter, and West Palm. I have many trip reports in the Florida forum

What operators do you use?
I’ve just been shore diving. I’m on a mission to prove to my wife that after an investment in gear, scuba doesn’t have to be an expensive hobby 😁

I’ve just been shore diving. I’m on a mission to prove to my wife that after an investment in gear, scuba doesn’t have to be an expensive hobby 😁

:facepalm:

But welcome to SoFL and scuba! Shore diving broward is great. LBTS gets old after a while and you start finding other spots / reefs that require a longer swim, or a DPV :wink:

Back
Top Bottom