Hello from Sioux Falls South Dakota

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diggie

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, recently new OW diver(along with my 10 yo daughter) working on my AOW. Did 2 Discovery Dives while in Maui earlier this year and was hooked. Anxious to learn from everyone here and grow in this hobby. Have several dives in northern MN planned for next week and then Miami in October. Working on plans for Cozumel in June. Stoked to get to Miami and for my 10 year old to experience clear water(our open water certification dives were done in water with 4-5ft visibility).

Hello, recently new OW diver(along with my 10 yo daughter) working on my AOW. Did 2 Discovery Dives while in Maui earlier this year and was hooked. Anxious to learn from everyone here and grow in this hobby. Have several dives in northern MN planned for next week and then Miami in October. Working on plans for Cozumel in June. Stoked to get to Miami and for my 10 year old to experience clear water(our open water certification dives were done in water with 4-5ft visibility).
What are you diving in NM?

In northern Minnesota I am planning on lake Winnibigoshish and then doing a few fun dives with some local dive shops. One is with the Dive Depot in Bemidji but not sure of lake yet and then a fun dive with Minnesota School of Diving in Brainerd that will be in the Crosby / Cuyuna area at the mines.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and Howdy! from Texas. Oh, I see this started in August. I was getting a serious chill down here in San Antonio thinking about you diving in Northern MN in December!

Back
Top Bottom