Hello from Switzerland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yesterday i was at "Kleiner Parkplatz" in Herrliberg. Was my first time there, I loved it !
Visibility in Walensee is currently very poor because of the meltwater. Currently between 1-3 metres 👀
Did you visit Oskar at Kleiner Parkplatz? =)

Zugersee is good right now, VWSS and Walensee aren't particularly nice right now, I agree

Did you visit Oskar at Kleiner Parkplatz? =)

Zugersee is good right now, VWSS and Walensee aren't particularly nice right now, I agree
Yes i saw him waiting to greet other divers down there 😴
We also saw quite a few eglis when we dived over the steep wall with the drop-off after the entrance.

Good afternoon everyone !

I did the OWD last September and have been hooked on diving ever since. In March we were on Koh Samui and Koh Tao where I did some dives. Apart from that, I have recently started diving once a week in one of our beautiful Swiss lakes. I try to learn as much as I can from the buddies who come along.

Happy Day
Pascal
Welcome!

Good afternoon everyone !

I did the OWD last September and have been hooked on diving ever since. In March we were on Koh Samui and Koh Tao where I did some dives. Apart from that, I have recently started diving once a week in one of our beautiful Swiss lakes. I try to learn as much as I can from the buddies who come along.

Happy Day
Pascal
Greetings from Texas! How long was the boat ride from Koh Samui to Koh Tao?

Greetings from Texas! How long was the boat ride from Koh Samui to Koh Tao?
Hi Bruss, the Boat ride was aprox. 40 Min. but the water was quite wild...
I found a brilliant dive shop ( Member Diving ) they had always great food on the trip. Also the Diveguides were brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom