Hello from Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome!!~Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

Mud Diver:
There are a couple of Quarries in the southeast area, one in Athens TN http://www.lochlow-minn.com that isn't too bad, we had about 50' viz in March but it was pretty cold. There is another quarry in Philadelphia, TN, but I haven't gone to that one yet. That is all I know of in the Southeast portion of TN other than the river. In Chatt we have Chickamauga lake but it is essentially 0 viz.
I have never meet people as nice and helpful as those at Loch Low Minn Stacy was awesome. We camped there and I can't believe that they came down and picked up our tanks filled them and brought them back in like 5-10 minutes. THey cook lunch there and that was the best home cooked food I have ever had chicken breast greenbeans with mushrooms and homemade coleslaw and hotdogs sweet ice tea that rivals my granny's and they even give you cookies too. this weekend couldn't have been better if I had gone to a 5 star hotel and I certainly had nicer people. I would highly recommend Loch Low Minn. Water was very clear for the most part and at 76 degrees my computer read 67 degrees. There is a lot in the water to see as well. No one will ever be disappointed for going. :07:

Back
Top Bottom