Hello from the 1000 Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dendya

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I would just like to say hi and introduce myself to the scubaboard community. I have only been diving since last July, but I am really enjoying it.

I have enjoyed reading threads throughout scubaboard and I have now taken the plunge to become an unveiled member.

Nice to meet you.

welcome to scuba board

Please fill me in on where 1000 islands is, or are you from the place that makes 1000 Islands Salad Dressing?:wink: Welcome to SB.

Welcome to the board. Is 1000 islands? Mi. Or is the a 1000 Lakes?

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

Both actually. The 1000 islands are in the St. Lawrence River between Ontario and New York State. I live on the Canadian side. Great fresh water diving here. Clear vis., wet suit diving in the summer (76 last summer), neat wrecks, awesome drifts etc. And it is where the salad dressing came from. Cool eh?

Welcome to the SB. Lots to learn hear from some great divers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom