Hello, it's cold in Illinois, but.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turk9,

Check out a post by JMPS. His name is John and he to will be in Coz that day. He is also from the burbs of Chicago and I think is staying at Scuba Club also. Wife and I met him last Feb. in Coz then met him and his wife Michelle back home for dinner 1 night last summer. Really nice people. Look for him.

Lou

Oh yes Turk, many many hazards....I just don't think you should be going there....I think that you should save yourself a lot of trouble and give me your ticket to go....warm water diving and oh, the reefs and fish in Cozumel...hmmm, I do think that the cold waters of Illinois would be satisfactory this time of year. Yes, give me your ticket and I would be glad to tell you about it when I get back.... Seriously, sounds like you have been exposed to diving in Caribbean waters while on your cruises. Just follow your DM's recommendations and suggestions, relax and have a wonderful time. I do believe the only real hazard you will have is that you will want to be planning your next trip to Coz even before you leave there! Don't forget your trip report when you get back !!! Sue Sue

Let's just say that it totally beats the crap out of Haigh Quarry and Lake Michigan. The warm water will spoil you from ever wanting to dive here locally again.

Listen to the dive briefings, relax, and let the current carry you. You are going to love Cozumel...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom