Hello + New Blog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trevormclay

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have been on this site for a couple of months now. Since being certified last year I have had the opportunity to dive in Turks and Caicos, Australia and Muskoka (Ontario, Canada). Friends and family have been wanting me to write a blog about my diving and photography (mine and dive buddies). I have recently upgraded my system to a RX100M2 and this year I hope to travel a couple of times as well as dive plenty here in Ontario to see my own backyard but to also find and explore unknown wrecks. Using Side Sonar technology a family friend and I will be finding and diving multiple wrecks in Lake Muskoka and through contacts other lakes in the area. I hope to find the engine graveyard as well as other human pieces. I want to share my experience and build a community for people to engage and comment on the posts. My experiences will be documented using a RX100M2 as well as a GoPro hero 3. If you wish to follow along here is the link Trevor McLay Underwater Blog

I am new to underwater photography so those of you who decide to follow along will hopefully see me progress and learn new tricks and skills. If theres tips or suggestions I would love to hear them.

Trevor McLay

Back
Top Bottom