hello scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
my cousing refered me to this website and figured id give it a shot i got certified last summer and havnt dived much since then really kinda glad hes getting into it maybe ill start going again. nice website you all have here tho ive poked around abit it looks really informative and helpful.

Welcome to Scubaboard, Dogdiver...! You will find a lot of very experienced and helpful divers here... feel free to ask questions, and safe diving!

Mike

Welcome to the forum. I've noticed, in my short time being here, that being active here has increased my passion for Scuba Diving by 300% and I work for a dive shop :p. But I have started planning for my further education and being here has given me and Idea of where and what I want to do.

Enjoy

It's a matter of finding buddies by doing drop-in dives at your LDS or just asking around your LDS. Also, once you get your own gear, everything is significantly cheaper (gas money only), and you can shore dive all the time.

Welcome! I myself am newly certified and have found lots of good information on this forum. Hope you and your cousin do lots of diving together.

Back
Top Bottom