hello there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabbitears

Reaction score
evening everyone i am rabbitears from windsor ontario canada..i am going to do my checkout dives in florida in march ..i am so looking forward to it..looking forward to asking questions and hopefully answering a few that anyone may have..

A big old HOWDY!!! from Texas and the NDI Texas Swamp Diving Team.

Glad to have you here and we look forward to your questions and contributions.

And don't forget, you can still hop into the heated pool to practice your skills and gain additional time/comfort being underwater.

If you've got anything to ask, fire away, pahdner!

--TexasMike

...where did Gassman Greg get to?

Hi rabbitears:

Welcome to the board from New England / USA. Hey I dive in the same cold green pea soup that you do. Have fun , Dive Safe .............................Arduous

Best of luck with your OW - you have found the best, best, best place on the net to ask all your questions and share all your stories.

Hope to see you here often!

(TM - Gasman is alive, but must be very busy over there in Kiwiland... he emails very sporadically :) )

and a Warm Welcome from Arizona the all beach no ocean state

Welcome from the north side of the Detroit River. Glad to have another local aboard. You plan on doing any cold water diving? We live in the right place for it.

Glad to have another bunny aboard! Hope you enjoy your check-out dives, where are you going in Florida?

This is a great place to share information and the people are really nice too!
Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom