Hello to all the imitation fish out there!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome on board...and try to speed it up to get certified ASAP :)

I just cought the date on your post......well are you certified yet????

Yeppers, it was a breeze. Thanks for asking. I was worried that it would be a challenge, but the real challenge is proving to be finding a local divesite that I can splash, on a moment's notice. Like many businessmen, I find it futile to make recreational plans, even a week in advance. :no:

Hi Savantblanc and welcome to :sblogo: Lots of great people here and we all have lots of fun.
Speaking of fun, I'd like to invite you to join our Dive NY site here on SB. We are planning alot of diving action and would love to have you join us. What part of the Hudson Valley are you from?
We're located in Goshen, NY and many of our members are from good ol NYC.
Check out Dive NY under the Northeastern US forum.
See ya there,
George

Thanks for the welcome!:D

Speaking of fun, I'd like to invite you to join our Dive NY site here on SB. We are planning alot of diving action and would love to have you join us.

It certainly looks like you guys have alot going on.:eyebrow:

What part of the Hudson Valley are you from?

I'm from Newburgh.(I actually wanted to get certified with "the Dragone", but driving to Port Jervis every week for a month just wouldn't have been convenient for me):idk:

Back
Top Bottom