Hello :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is great. I'm glad I posted a hello. Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me to the board.

BTW, I have some gear for sale, I've put it on the classifieds. I haven't posted everything I have, but everything is in good shape, like the way I would want to purchase it if I was buying used goods.

Thanks again everyone :wink:

Sounds like you need to come to south Florida for some bathing suit diving!

Welcome to the board,
Grier

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

GrierHPharmD:
Sounds like you need to come to south Florida for some bathing suit diving!

Welcome to the board,
Grier

Bathing suit diving?? What's that? You mean warm water? Is there really such a thing :wink:

Actually I do hope to get out to Florida one day soon, or maybe Belize or somewhere and do some warm water diving.

You should try Monterey tho, we've got some great life and stuff to see. Literally AWESOME!!

tazfrau:
ps. if you're from the Bay Area, would love to know it, always looking for dive buddies, especially people who can dive during the weekday, Thurs/Friday.

Hi Taz,
Just saw your post over in tech thread and saw you were from Concord.
I grew up in Concord, live in Pittsburg now. Read your stats, and found you dove in Cabo. I'm going there next Wednesday for a week of r&r and diving.
Anyway welcome to the board.
David

Welcome to ScubaBoard! If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, PM me!

dlndavid:
Hi Taz,
Just saw your post over in tech thread and saw you were from Concord.
I grew up in Concord, live in Pittsburg now. Read your stats, and found you dove in Cabo. I'm going there next Wednesday for a week of r&r and diving.
Anyway welcome to the board.
David
"Amigos Del Mar", right there in San Lucas.
http://www.amigosdelmar.com/
They're a good outfit, there divemaster is a nut, Fabel, but a good guy. Knows the area and will point out the sites, catch you a few puffer fish to photograph, etc. You'll have a good time.

Great place to R&R. Have fun, maybe we can hook up for Monterey sometime :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom