Help blindly sizing tall skinny female?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guess the OP included the photo of his girlfriend in the bikini for “attention” as people say on FB. I wonder if she gave her permission for her photo to be posted online like this. I can’t be the only one sort of bothered by this.
That's what I'm sayin

#IBTL

Why is that funny? Is there something wrong with helping?

Gorgeous gal - of course you guys are going to be falling over yourselves trying to help. Surely you’ve seen the same sort of thing in person before. It’s highly entertaining.

Gorgeous gal - of course you guys are going to be falling over yourselves trying to help. Surely you’ve seen the same sort of thing in person before. It’s highly entertaining.
Sorry, Marie. Bad assumption. Many of us are an odd shape.....suggesting custom wet suits is a natural thing to do. She can be spherical for all I care.

LMAO

Go back to the OP. Don't you think 1 pic was enough, then we get the Instagram style selfie

I was born at night but not last night 😁😁
Now YOU've got to be kidding! Two pix and you have made the judgement that the post is a hoax?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom