Help... can you still get SK7 for Aqualung Pivot 2???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squidguy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I have previously bought a Pivot 2 with a Suunto SK7 compass module. I was going to buy a second Pivot 2 but it came with a no-name black bezel compass - the floating dial is just marked "Italy". The Suunto module had a silver bezel and the floating part says Suunto. This black unit is nowhere as nice as the Suunto... I was told this is the module for the Pivot now... can't I get the Suunto anymore!?!?!?

squidguy:
Hi,

I have previously bought a Pivot 2 with a Suunto SK7 compass module. I was going to buy a second Pivot 2 but it came with a no-name black bezel compass - the floating dial is just marked "Italy". The Suunto module had a silver bezel and the floating part says Suunto. This black unit is nowhere as nice as the Suunto... I was told this is the module for the Pivot now... can't I get the Suunto anymore!?!?!?

Sorry Just found your thread. I will check on our stock in the morning and see if we have any more. I'll let you know

Hallmac

Hahaha... that's most likely a Dacor! I was suckered into buying one of those for my AOW class since it was cheap. Swapped it the next day for the SK-7... I'm very happy now. And I love the tilt tolerance!!! The Dacor was annoying... you had to be absolutely level otherwise it would get stuck.

i just bought an sk-7 compass, and have seen the sk-6s too. they are pretty cheap ($50 for mine with tax). mine is a wrist mount but 4 screws and the module comes out in your hand...

squidguy:
Hi,

Still have the suunto module and can get all you want. Try somewhere else or drop me a PM

Hallmac

Back
Top Bottom