http://www.diveheart.org/

Help DebbyDiver and the Humane Society

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:thumbs-up Nice going girls, between the two of them Debby and Jenny have almost raised $1,000.00, let's put them over that mark.

Whoo hoo!!! Over $1000!!!!!!!!

You are all so AWESOME!!!!!!! I am overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. It is SUCH a great cause. Not to be confused with the Humane Society of the U.S. which has no shelters at all, the Broward Humane Society directly helps thousands of animals every year.

By the way, check out Charlie's picture on Jenny's page. That really IS her dog making an olympic dive, he's at doggy days at one of the local park's pools in that pic. Charlie actually free dives, he is AMAZING. He is one wet dawg, lol.

Our team is closing in on the $3K mark too. So, so many animals will be helped!!!

Looking forward to the walk tomorrow. Charlie gets his bath tonight so he is nice and clean for tomorrow. This will be fun!

Debby, since you have done this before, am I correct that you told me 4000 dogs and owners are walking? How cool is that?

Looking forward to the walk tomorrow. Charlie gets his bath tonight so he is nice and clean for tomorrow. This will be fun!

Debby, since you have done this before, am I correct that you told me 4000 dogs and owners are walking? How cool is that?

If I were you I'd be VERY careful where you step.:D

Last edited:
Whoo hoo! Time to get ready to walk!!!! You guys rock starting this thread for Debby! Together we are over $1000.

Back
Top Bottom