Help----I need scallops!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cagemaker:
What are the State licensing requirements and legal daily harvest limits?

Thanks for the information.

Cagemaker

Sea Scallop

3 ½" shell height

daily limit of 1 bushel in shell, or 4 quarts of shucked meats

You would need to be careful about the liability issue. I acquired my 25 GT Master (Inland Waters) this past winter. I was thinking about using my boat for a dive charter. I ran the numbers and spoke to an attorney and an accountant. I decided not to move forward, at least with my current boat.

I'll PM you with some ideas.

--Matt

lord1234:
decapo, maybe you can post the tutorial for everyone to see...a little "what to do when scalloping" typa deal.

My primer is more for diving on my boat and the word count is too high for Scuba Board. It's too high for PM's also as I've found out :) Iwould have to email it.

BTW..."decapo"? makes me sound either like a Mafia guy or a character in a horror movie :drejnd:

implied or real to join me in any excursions possibly involving the sport of scuba diving and may also include the use of a private boat.

Sure is simpler when a buddy and I just go diving. He kicks in some money for fuel and we have a great time. Oh well :dontgetit

decapoddiver:
implied or real to join me in any excursions possibly involving the sport of scuba diving and may also include the use of a private boat.

Sure is simpler when a buddy and I just go diving. He kicks in some money for fuel and we have a great time. Oh well :dontgetit

What do you call 300 Lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A GOOD START!

what do you call 1 lawyer at the bottom of the ocean come end of June?

Me.

that lawyers aren't the problem. It's the idiots who decide that nothing is their own fault and that everyone else is responsible for their screw-ups. "It's your fault that I ignored the briefing, went deeper that I am certified, never paid attention to my compass and didn't stay with my buddy". ...sigh...

decapoddiver:
that lawyers aren't the problem. It's the idiots who decide that nothing is their own fault and that everyone else is responsible for their screw-ups. "It's your fault that I ignored the briefing, went deeper that I am certified, never paid attention to my compass and didn't stay with my buddy". ...sigh...

Yeah, but you have to admit, lawyers do encourage it.

Hi, I am Mark Sokolov/Silverstein/Whatever and I will get you what’s rightfully yours! Whahahahhaha!! You slipped and hurt your bum? You deserve millions! Whahahahhaha!!

Every time I turn the radio on...

You think I don't see it firsthand? :) It still comes down to the clients IMHO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom