HELP!! Need Ikelite Tray in Manila before Monday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gussy

Contributor
Reaction score
I left my Ikelite Quick Release 9523-01 in San Francisco! Does anybody know where I can get a quick release tray or any other brand that will accommodate my canon housin an Ikelite DS-50? I've tried that shop in Wilson Street, Greenhills but they are out of stock! I'm leaving for Malapascua on monday.

Thanks!

Mike Veitch:
Maybe Torben Bohn.. anyone know where he is located?
torben? huge german guy? sells compressors?

gordon knows where to find him... you can contact him at his shop (hint: link below)

Jag

ninja edit: wait... if this is the same torben gordy knows and he deals in ikelite - TORBEN WHERE ARE YOU!!!???

I know Torben is Subal dealer for PI, not sure if he does Ikelite.. and yes, he is the compressor guy

Tried a few shops...I'll call Nautilus tomorrow morning. Really stupid of me to forget that tray. Seems like no one has anything in stock that will work with Canon/Olympus housing and a ball and socket strobe.

Mike Veitch:
I know Torben is Subal dealer for PI, not sure if he does Ikelite.. and yes, he is the compressor guy
i asked gordy, seems that torben doesn't deal in ikelite... nautilus does but apparently on order, he doesn't think they stock anything

Jag

Thanks..maybe I'll just have to hand hold the strobe. I'm thinking about having Reef Photo DHL me one so I can use it on my July 14th trip to Palawan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom