Help with wreck identification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobbster

Reaction score
Hey, i live in sydney (Australia) and am an AOW diver. there is a wreck on the other side of the bay where i live. and i was wondering if anyone knew what it is called/history. i dont have any pictures of the wreck. and wont be able to get any (sorry).

the wreck is in a very small bay, off long bay middle harbour. it lies in water no deeper then about 13 meters maximum. (i have never dived it, only snorkle. and im sure its no deeper then 13m. most likey even shallower) the wreck is in 3 peices. with the bow sticking out of the water. its not a huge wreck. about the size of sydney ferry. (but not a catamaran). there are many boats that are permently moored infront of the wreck. and on the beach behind the wreck, there is a burnt out pleasure crusier. the bay is at the foot of northbridge golf course. and there are many golf balls at the wreck. here is a photo from google earth,

_________

Key for map,

Surrounding surburbs, are labled in white
green rectangle: Spit Bridge
Red circle: the bay where the wreck is
Blue rectangle: Quakers hat bay
White Rectangle: Sailors Bay
Yellow Circle: Tunks park
Tourquise square: THE WRECK- (zoomed in)
orange arrow: Appx Location of the wreck in the bay

Thanks for your help.

wreckiddr3.jpg

i forgot to upload
sorry

Back
Top Bottom