Help!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would always want the most expensive one, Just did the Nekton in August Cay Sal Bank. I had 2 bags and a carryon both bags were 49# My seadoo is 18#with battery
and another 9# for the spare battery, with my dive gear and Video setup I just make it.you can get (2) 50 min dives per battery again nothing against the x ,but I am astonished at how well mine has held up for 380.00 thats less than a buck a dive.

Dive safe
Jim

At less than a buck a dive, the economics of your scooter are unbeatable! I got stiffed on overage charges during my last trip because I didn't quite make the 50 lb limit. In the end I paid out 200+ dollars in extra luggage charges. That came out to 22.00 a dive!

Cheers,

X

I have to agree with Mr. X, at $1 per dive that's a pretty sweet number.

I will have to admit, my X-scooter has (so far) cost me about $14 per dive... although that's a price I'm willing to pay for 1.2 miles per dive.

Sorry you got zapped with the excess baggage charges, BTW. Sux.

All the best, James

Back
Top Bottom