Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba art

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a "TUSA imprex pro 3cubit BCD size med/large "used about 10 times both fresh and salt. Its in" perfect condition" (Its the nicest built BCD I have ever seen) Only issue is Its too professional for me! This is an advanced BCD for pro's only and I'm a new diver so ...its too high speed for me . With that being said I would prefer a "Scubapro Classic plus ":confused:..I hear its great for beginners like myself.thanx

give mike a call at diverightinscuba... tell him your issue
he'll see you in person and take excellent care of you ...
id also consider a backplate and wing rather than the vest style you mentioned. i am NOT sayin git IS better, but I AM saying consider it

I don't get it how can it be to advance or a Pro BCD, They main different in bcd are if they are weight integrated or not and the material they use to build them. And that scuba pro bcd is harder to get into and out of then any other bc on the market.

Back
Top Bottom