Hey from switzerland!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heya, welcome to scubaboard mate :) from a swiss expat now in mallorca, it's nice to see some home-people around :)

Where are you from ? check out your profile, and fill it all in, makes it more fun and takes you into this wonderful community fast.

If you're around the geneva area maybe we know each other, else maybe not... which means :)... another person to meet one day when i get home with my drysuit.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

@Diva: It sure looks good, here's a picture taken from my work place:
nestle_postcard_1.jpg

Sorry bout the pic quality, it's not mine, the real thing looks a lot better :)

milkathecow:
Heya, welcome to scubaboard mate :) from a swiss expat now in mallorca, it's nice to see some home-people around :)

Where are you from ? check out your profile, and fill it all in, makes it more fun and takes you into this wonderful community fast.

If you're around the geneva area maybe we know each other, else maybe not... which means :)... another person to meet one day when i get home with my drysuit.
Hey milka :D , i'm not swiss myself but i've been here for almost 10 years. I live in lausanne and work in vevey so i'm pretty sure we don't know each other but that's something we can fix anytime.

what could be more cool than working for a place that makes chocholate? Dude, you get free samples? anyway, welcome to the sb.

thanks ya well we also make häagen-dazs and willy wonka, and i'm definitly more into ice cream and candy than into chocolate :D

... i think! Let me go grab a bite to make sure :wink:

Bienvenue! :D

My brother worked for a while down in Montreux. I was in Nyon. Vevey. Nice.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I was away for a week - dive trip to Seattle area, then getting over it, so I'm late. Good to have you here.

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom