Hey from Tampa Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, I am from Lutz (just outside of Tampa) and finished my NAUI OW last month, though being a broke college kid, my ability to dive is rather imepeded by the whole broke bit. I am hoping to get couple of dives in every month as I piece together my kit. I am looking forward to any and all advice I can get and hopefully finding some sort of local dive club or group.

Also, I am looking forward to my first nonclass based dive at Ginnie Springs in August.

howdy, welcome and congratulations from your south Florida neighbor....

Hey, I am also in college and can't go as much as I'd like.. It's funny because I was thinking about knocking out some dives out at a spring nearby like Devils den, ginnie, or rainbow river. I live an hour south from Tampa, if that can give you an idea. I am looking for future dive buddies always! If you'd like to team up, give me a shout

Back
Top Bottom