Hey Ontarians - It's mascot decision time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You could go with "Moose und Beaver"... it would give Natasha and I someone to try and foil all the time... just call me Boris!

I 've been away a while, so I missed the pole.
I like the look of a moose but I would have voted Beaver,
just seems more appropriate , lives/swims in water, breaths air,
makes excursions underwater (unlike the moose).

But the name Muffy the beaver? Oh NO.

Buckey the beaver , please.

No nore muff diver jokes.

Mike

what are you talking about only two contenders

I vote the Muscrat
or the river otter if all else fails

Nothing beats the muscrat except maybe a pokimon.

No Way do I want a Moose representing me!! They have big ugly noses, they moan alot, smash up cars on the highway, they'rer really really stupid.

The beaver on the other hand is cute and furry, very busy, industrious creatures, don't stop traffic on the highways, are quiet mostly - except when chopping down trees "timber".
Their tales make good doughnuts - I like mine with cinnamon, sugar, lemon yum yum!!!
I say lets go beaver call ourselves the beaves without peeves yeh!!!:D

I like beaver, but I guess there'll be t-shirts, hats, etc, and I pity the poor gals from Ontario wearing a "dive beavers logo". So, my vote is for moose which also will be a true canadian metaphor for chivalry, strength, beauty, toughness, etc in an odd sort of way. But please...not mel the moose.
signed,
Rocky and Bulwinkle.

Hey. on 2nd thought, on either side of the moose let's have a picture of lloyd bridges and jacques yves cousteau winking and smiling. Charming, eh?!

Toronto

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom