hey!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, you were bored and that is why you returned. Good enough. Welcome back. See you next year.

I'm afraid I missed something and truthfully i have been a little afraid to ask, but here it goes any way. What the heck is going on with this thread?

cstreu1026 once bubbled...
I'm afraid I missed something and truthfully i have been a little afraid to ask, but here it goes any way. What the heck is going on with this thread?
I just got on to say "hi" and the "scubaboard nerds" know who they are and why I would never be saying "hi" to them but for the most part I am saying hi to all of you. And I guess DIR is right that I should have just stayed away and I will make my yearly "hello".
- A J

If you need to know the definition of one you might just be one.

So you are saying that since you already know...that you had a "need to know" at some point....thus proclaiming your own "nerd" status

Man am I lost..............Does that make me a nerd? hmmmmmmm

No, I guess not, nerds know how to use a GPS, so they dont get lost, but what is a scubaboard nerd?

Deep thoughts, by Mark Garland

Mark

The 2 people that I was referring to know who they are, and I think even calling them "scubaboard nerds" is a complement, I mean stabbing a "friend" in the back make you a bad person not a nerd, so... Let me correct that first statment; " hello to everyone but the 2 people that who know who they are"
- A J

Stabbing someone in the back? Please do explain. I can't wait. It sounds like a matter of ethics though. Since there was never a no compete clause. Of course what are ethics anymore right?

Back
Top Bottom