Hi everybody

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeanmi89

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am Michel from French, I am sorry for my bad english, but to be in this forum will help me to improve it. I am a diver for around 10 years, cmas 2 stars, I just pass my 200 dives last month in Sipadan. I try to do at least 20 dives a year, mainly in Asia: Thailande, Philipinnes, Indonesia, Malaysia. I already read some part of the forum that I found very interesting.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Your English looks pretty good to me; I can understand what you say pretty easily, and that's what counts.

Interesting you mention Sipadan. Some destinations I see mentioned on ScubaBoard often; the Philippines, various parts of Indonesia (e.g.: Raja Ampat, Komodo, Bali) and even Thailand, but in the past I rarely heard mention of Sipadan until recent times. It may be my imagination, or random coincidence, but it seems like Sipadan is getting mentioned more often on the forum.

I hope you'll post some trip reports. You've been some places some of us only hope to go someday.

Richard.

welcome to the forum, it is a great place to learn all things about diving. happy new year!

Google translate
bienvenue sur le forum, c'est un endroit formidable pour tout savoir sur la plongée. bonne année!

Back
Top Bottom