Hi Everyone, new to ScubaBoard.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got4boyz,

How do we dive so much?

For me it's kind of 2 fold ...

1) Was a Military Diver ...
2) Live in San Diego, California - USA

hmmm, and wearing full gear in the bath-tub counts, right?

hehe

=-)

Too funny King Neptune. Maybe I could add to my dive count by diving in the canal out back! LOL

So you live in San Diego too. Guess I'm going to have to come down and visit you guys. I never knew there was so much diving to do out there. I lived in Pasadena, CA for 7 years but didn't dive back then. What a shame!!!

My brother lives in L.A. now and I have a friend in San Diego so it could be a fairly inexpensive trip since I can often get roundtrip airfare for about $200.

So where's the best place to dive and what's the best time of year to dive. I definitely could make a trip to San Diego!!!

Diefledermaus, welcome to the board! You'll love it here and you'll love diving! :)

Got4boyz,
  • Wreck Alley
  • Coronados
  • Pt Loma Kelp Beds
  • La Jolla Canyon
  • Channel Islands
  • etc etc etc
There's soooo many great dives to do! Just give me a call when you plan to get into town, and I'll show you around!

:bounce: Gee thanks Mario, now you've got me all excited!

I might be able to come the first of May. I guess I'd need more than my dive skin down there? That's all I own at this point!

Welcome to the board, this is a nice place to visit.

Back
Top Bottom