Hi from Denmark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just want to thank all of you nice people for your very kind welcome to ScubaBoard. I look forward to getting to know you. Divers are, indeed, a friendly bunch, aren’t they?

I also look forward to taking a closer look at the many interesting forums and – hopefully – make an occasional relevant contribution … :)

Jorgen

Jorgen Munck:
I just want to thank all of you nice people for your very kind welcome to ScubaBoard. I look forward to getting to know you. Divers are, indeed, a friendly bunch, aren’t they?

I also look forward to taking a closer look at the many interesting forums and – hopefully – make an occasional relevant contribution … :)

Jorgen

Jorgen, hi and welcome! four of my most favorite people in the world are from Denmark. Lauge and Lise Bonde and their two children in Sjkorn. Lise was an exchange student and came to my high school in 1985. we became best and fast friends and i spent two weeks with her last year at her home. she took me to Copenhagen where the fog was so thick, we couldnt see the queen's palace. she SWORE it was NEVER foggy there. HA!! everything i saw in Denmark was beautiful, but it was February and she told me i have to come back in a summer month. i've been meaning to ask her where i could scuba :)
Karen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom