Hi From Gold Wisconsin!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My husband I were certified in June and have been diving this summer in local freshwater lakes. We are heading to Key Largo right after Christmas for our first saltwater and boat dives.

Weather is getting cold here and diving is pretty much over for wetsuit diving.

welcome to the board WIscubachick
:)

Welcome to the board!

Signed
A transplanted Cheesehead.

WIscubachick,

Why give up so soon? I'm still diving our Wisconsin lakes in a wetsuit. I think we've got another month or so....

Brrrrr Paco.. do you have antifreeze running through those veins?? lol just kiddin. It's not too bad if you are in the water. It's getting out into that brisk air that's a bit chilly :amazed:

Happy Diving!

WIscubachick once bubbled...
Hi Everyone,

My husband I were certified in June and have been diving this summer in local freshwater lakes. We are heading to Key Largo right after Christmas for our first saltwater and boat dives.

Weather is getting cold here and diving is pretty much over for wetsuit diving.

Hi WIscubachick,

My husband and I were just certified also, but at the end of September and now we would like to get one dive in before the snow flies, so we won't forget everything before taking a trip after the first of the year. Any suggestions on a good dive spot around here? Have you dived at Pearl Lake or Lake Wazee yet? We are from Oak Creek, not too far from you. Hope you have a good trip to Key Largo!

Thank you for any help or comments!

Welcome to scuba board. It's great to see so many divers from the midwest.
You'll make lots of new friends here.
You may also enjoy www.womeninscuba.com

Hi from the other side of the lake, I'm sure you'll enjoy the reef, it's what we like even better than diving the lakes.
Dive Safe,
Caymaniac:)

Back
Top Bottom