Hi from Mauritius

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too have not been on the board long - Love every minute of it though. Welcome aboard!

(I havent looked up Mauritius yet ---- I just love the suspense!)

Dave

Had to look it up. But I know now. I think you have just educated a lot of us.

Anyway, welcome. I'm pretty new myself.

Maddog,

I am going to Mauritius in June/July this year. Staying on the West coast at La Pirogue. Any thoughts on the diving, good sites and decent dive operations?

Thanks.

Welcome to the best boards on the net !!

As a travel agent in Greece I know Mauritius since we send a lot of people there for holidays !!

I will visit you soon...

Manogr

Mauritius WHO!

Just kidding..... Welcome aboard......:mean:

Hey Maddog
I was in Mauritius for the Millenium New Year, and loved it. Sadly I only did 2 dives as I was a novice diver then, and the cold water freaked me out somewhat - hey, after diving in tropical waters, your waters are cold to this slug!! Also when I was there, the sea was choppy and I was feeding the fish a little too much to be comfortable. However the 2 dives I did were excellent, really enjoyed them and would love to go back. maybe this time to the west coast and flic en flac.....???
Welcome and all!

I had some freinds that spent 2 years there. They shared all their pictures with us. It lookes like a really nice place. Welcome to the board. Do I get extra points for not having to look it up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom