Hi from the Newest Newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian Sharpe

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings! I'm 52 and doing my first confined water dive tonight. Diving is something I knew I wanted to do the first time I snorkeled on the Buccoo Reef in TT about 15 years ago and I'm finally getting off my lazy butt and doing it.

So much to learn, so few brain cells left.

So,,,,,if I'm back tomorrow we'll know I survived! LOL

I'm 52 today as a matter of fact, been diving for 4 months and Scubamama5 makes a good point. Why in Gods name didn't I start this earlier!?!?!? Don't get me wrong, things have been good so far, I live on a sailboat in Vancouver.....things could be worse. LOL

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

and glad you got of the sofa!

Good for you! Only problem with learning to dive now? How you gonna get over not doing it sooner?

Exactly what I was thinking last night as I was packing up my gear. It was so much fun - I should have done this years ago!! Better late than never.

Welcome Aboard !
Be sure and check in with the "old geezers". We have our own lounge here !

You're back!! That means you've survived.

Welcome to Scuba Board. Great to have you here.

Everyone feels they should have done this earlier, but let's not forget how lucky we are that we are actually doing it.

Many are not as forturnate to stumble upon diving...lucky for us, can you imagine the traffic jam underwater if they did???...phew!

We were in the pool last night until about midnight, I had so much fun that I can only think of a couple of things I'd rather do. I had a hard time getting up this morning and dragging my carcass into work - now I have to wait until next week for the next confined dives and then open water in August!

Welcome to The ScubaBoard! Better late than never...Enjoy! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom