Hi! Help in NC.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boozegood

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all, I was wondering if there was anyone I could PM or AIM or Facebook or something, around the Jacksonville, NC area. I have a few questions about spearfishing around here, I am a mega-noob, but am eager to learn. Most importantly, I don't pretend I know anything, hah!

Killer&Griller will give you some pretty sound advice. Chad Carney, too. Although I haven't seen either of them post in a while.

Boozegood give me a pm I will be glad to help you out me an my dive buddies are all spearfisher men we are also 30 minutes east of you here in Morehead City I will extend a offer you can also join us spearfishing.

Look at Riffe guns and get an idea about equipment. Go to the other sites listed in the posts above. Plenty of spearfishing divers will help you get started.

We started with pole spears for a few years, then moved to guns. There are many quality guns out there, but Riffe is my favorite. Good luck. You'll do well.

Safe diving to you.

Back
Top Bottom