Hi, newbie here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sgad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here in New York and its cold. Signing up for my classes in April. Sure hope it warms up before the open water dive. I'll read about any helpful hints to this adventure.
I like the name this sight gave me; what do you think? It has everything to do with what's being talked about;P

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

welcome to the board!!

Welcome to Scubaboard. Great to have you with us. This is the place to find dive buddies and set-up dives. Good luck with your forthcoming adventures.

Hi there! Glad to see ya around... good luck in your classes!! :)

smilies-41093.png

The site gave you a name...??

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to the adventure that will change your life in sooo many ways!!!

I heard that before I took my first OW class...and didn't understand it. I do now.

Diving will change your life. Your outlook...your person. Very cool stuff.

For tips...here's something you may find interesting...it's the article titled "5 Must Knows before you take your Open Water Course" (just scroll down the article page a bit...

http://www.girldiver.com/articles_girltalk.htm

Again...welcome to SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom