Hi SB!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alinco

Registered
Reaction score
I'm brand new to scuba. Got OW certified in September and haven't been back since the checkout dive. Trying to get the time to go and trying to buy the rest of my dive gear. Been reading a lot on SB and finally decided to join! Thumbs up to all the info I've read on here!

A little about me. (not like you REALLY care or anything hehehe) Just Joking.
My name is Kevin, I am a Deputy Sheriff, into Ham Radio (KD4YTD) and a member of the Marianna Moose Lodge.

I really look forward to more info from the board and just MAYBE I can contribute something along the way.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I have an embroidery business on the side for logos on caps, shirts and jackets. (can ya believe I forgot to mention THAT)?

Hey Kevin,

Welcome to SB! You are in a sweet place to start your diving adventures. I'm sure you will contribute a lot.

wetrat

Kevin
Welcome to the boards and especially welcome to the addiction of diving! I have been diving every weekend since I was certified, but living here it is going to be really cold soon, so am afraid I will have a long dry spell : ( Hope you get to dive soon.

Welcome, KD4YTD! :) Also known as Kevin! Hmm, that would explain the screen name, as I suspected. Next time I'm headed that way, I'll keep an ear out on 2M!

Cheers!

KI4HCW

Welcome to the Board! Get back in the water soon. Diving only gets better the more you do it.

If you're gonna live in the hurricane state, might as well enjoy the benefits...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to SB Kevin!

Welcome to ScubaBoard Kevin,

A bunch of us dive the panhandle springs pretty regularly(mostly Morrison, Cypress, Vortex, Becton, ect; but occasionally the Mill Pond in Marianna). If you ever need to get a dive in, shoot me a PM. Same goes with the Gulf, we dive the PCB and Destin Jetties regularly!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom