Hi there from Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you thank u all once again for the warm welcome :) I'm sure I'll have fun here :) Looking forward to many and looking forward to learn from all of you.

Yes yes... Florida too. And not forgetting Hawaii.

Where's your forum?

GrierHPharmD:
Well if you come to the Carribean, be sure to stop by South Florida to dive with the Florida Conch Divers. (We have a forum here - please visit!)

Welcome to the board,
Grier

Welcome to the board and hello from another of the many Singapore divers in here.

Speaking of the the Maldives, I was looking into it when I came across your post :D

There's a few posts in the Asia forum if you want to take a look

well i guess there is a fair amount of Singaporeans here, so you will have some company. also you are not far from Thailand, one of the choice diving destiations in the world!!! i guess you are also not that far from Maldives, since Singapore is a hub for a lot of flights to the maldives. browse around and do some research and your dreams just might become a reality!!

well theres my little pep talk! anyway, welcome to Scuba board.

Zack

Back
Top Bottom